Hi Justin,

  First of all thank you for your reply.

    I have some questions in your answer?

  You'll have to change clients
      - what clients you are talking about ?

   Changing auth schemes shouldn't change what you
       can get out of the API
     - If it is basic/ oauth , yes I am aware about that.

   Once you setup your user's app/ids the same
whitelist applies
     - what this means to you?

Can you tell me that as my account and IP is white-listed , If I switched
from account(id/password)  to  IP(where I won't need to pass ID/password) on
which I am working right now, in that case do I really need to do Oauth for
IP also?

Lastly congrats that you got all working again.

Thank you in advance.