We have fixed a bug in our OAuth implementation that allowed timestamps in
the future to be accepted. We've now corrected this such that timetsamps
must be within a reasonable amount of time in cosideration to Twitter's
server clocks.

We return our current time in the "Date" HTTP header of every
response. One easy way to fixate an application's clock with our servers is
to issue a HTTP HEAD request to http://api.twitter.com/1/help/test.xml --
it's a non-rate-limited request and will allow you to adjust your clock in
relation to ours.

Make sure that you're keeping to the OAuth spec and using UTC-based epoch
time in seconds.

Taylor