You shouldn't synchronize to Twitter. You (and Twitter) should synchronize to the "World Time Standard" using NTP. It's a simple process on Linux - you just install a package or two and read your distro's system administration manual on how to configure it. It's point and click on openSUSE with YaST. On a Windows desktop, it's usually done for you by default. On Windows Servers, there's some configuration required which is documented to painful excess in the Microsoft Knowledge Base.

This is a *solved* and *documented* problem. ;-)

--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
http://borasky-research.net http://twitter.com/znmeb

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." - Paul Erdos

Quoting Farrukh Javeid <farruk...@gmail.com>:

I have been trying to get the time synchronized with the twitter
server but could not attain it so far. Can anyone help me with code.
It'll be real help as I have already wasted 3 days for this task.

Warm Regards,

On Sep 2, 6:11 am, MigrantP <migra...@gmail.com> wrote:
Scratch that, it was simply a bonehead error on my part.. carry on =)

Change your membership to this group: http://groups.google.com/group/twitter-development-talk?hl=en