the changes you made? How can I fix this?

Thanks!

Steve
SEJohnsen at gmail.com

        $mypost=$data['post'];
        $twitter_user = "user";
        $twitter_password = "pwd";
        $twitter_api_url = "http://twitter.com/statuses/update.xml";;
        $twitter_data = "status=".$mypost;

        $ch = curl_init($twitter_api_url);
        curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
        curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $twitter_data);
        curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, 1);
        curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, 0);
        curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
        curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_USERPWD, "{$twitter_user}:
{$twitter_password}");

        $twitter_data = curl_exec($ch);
        $httpcode = curl_getinfo($ch, CURLINFO_HTTP_CODE);
        curl_close($ch);