I have a website which gets friends timeline by twitter api. I use
oauth 1.0 My website worked without any problem in the last 1,5 year,
but from 1st September something changed.

When I try to add a new user my app redirects me to the twitter oauth
authentication page, where I could log in with my twitter credentials.
After this twitter redirects me to my application.

After this when I try to verify credentials I got "Could not
authenticate you" error message.

Could it be a timestamp problem? I found a few articles about having
authentication problems because of fautty timestamp. If so what should
I do if I am not able to change the server time? It seems I have 55
minutes difference from twitter time.