Im developing a desktop application. firstly, the user needs to
approve my app to let it access his account, enter the PIN code and
retrieve his statuses and his followees' statuses, all is working
fine.

im closing my application and re-open it. now i already have his PIN
code so im skipping the authorization part. i put the oauth_key and
oauth_key_secret, the consumer_key and consumer_secret and ask for his
statuses, this one works but when i want to retrieve his followees
statuses i get "unauthorized" error. trying again causing the
"unauthorized" error also for his statuses. the only way to solve this
problem is to ask for an authorization everytime, this is annoying.

also, i cant update the status for the same reason/error
any idea what am i missing?
thanks