Hi everybody!
I'm designing an app to do some mining over a corpus of tweets.
I think I'll use streaming api, statuses/filter filtering by keywords.

I'd like to know, before starting development, what is the percentage
of tweets  delivered by this stream over the total tweets ('meaning
total tweets' the total of tweets that have the tracking keywords)  .
This is information is crucial because of statistical confidence: a
very little sample may not be significant.

Addittionally, Ive been googling and reading a lot for 3 days and I
can't figure out how i can use different 'level accesses'.
I've read http://dev.twitter.com/pages/streaming_api_methods#statuses-filter
but how can I use this different levels levels of access?

Thanks in advance!
Regards
Alejandro.