Hi everybody!
Thank you Edward.

I copy paste part of your answer:

["If your filter  criteria are sufficiently narrow, you get *all* of
the public tweets  with those keywords sent by users who aren't being
blocked by  Twitter's quality filter." At least that's what the
documentation has  said in the past.]

-Can anyone confirm this?
-I think, taking Edward's approach, I've still the same problem : even
taking a "very narrow" criteria I can never know what's the total, so
I can'´t know if all the tweets got by streaming are useful or not.
I think I have to remark that I don't need to know an exact total of
tweets in a given moment. What I'd like to know is an approximate
percentage over some approximate total of tweets estimation. I dare to
think it's part of the "service providing specification".

I do understand that it can be difficult to exactly define "total of
tweets" when streaming and having tweets going into Twitter
permanently but not constantly, but some estimated info would be
great.

Thank you all in advance.
Alejandro.