Hey Alejandro,

When you receive Tweets through the Streaming API filter method we
will deliver all the Tweets that match the keywords/user_ids you ask
for. If there are more Tweets than your Sample is allowed we will send
a 'rate limited' message indicating how many you missed. This means,
if you don't get a rate limited message, that you got all the Tweets
for that moment in time.

Hope that helps,

@themattharris
Developer Advocate, Twitter