If memory serves, Twitter is still returning suspended accounts in the
followers API calls. I try to identify and mark these users in my own
database so I don't display them to my end user, however this is a
difficult and resource intensive task. One in which I have to worry
about false positives.

Does anyone know of a service that is simply a reliable ever updating
giant list of suspended accounts that I can rub against my database to
clean it?

Alternatively, if the API would stop returning suspended accounts in
the follow data, I could skip this data cleanup step. ;) This has been
an issue for at least a year and a half now. http://bit.ly/agSBZ7