I just ran into a strange problem while sending a tweet from Excel. I
tried to post a message that included an ampersand like this:

                  take a look at this:
http://mywebsite.com/page.php?para1=this&para2=that

When posted this message looks like this:

                 take a look at this:
http://mywebsite.com/page.php?para1=this&para2=that

The part starting from http onwards has become highlighted and
clickable, as intended. But because & has changed into & the
intended page is not reached.

If I send a message that does not contain a url, it looks fine, so a
message like:

                  Jack & Jill are walking down the street

will look completely fine as a posted message.

I can't figure out how to solve this and any help would be appreciated