As a business model, is there another company that takes content,
which its users create and enter into the company's service with no
compensation, and then turns around and sells that content to third
parties, still with no compensation to the creators of the content?

I've been trying to think of another company that does this, but I'm
striking a blank. I'm sure there must be others.