John,

It still works for me. My two suggestions is to make sure you are issuing a
POST request to oauth/access_token and check that oauth_bridge_code is
getting passed correctly.

You could use a tool like Charles Proxy to verify this information.
http://www.charlesproxy.com/

Abraham
Abraham Williams | Hacker Advocate | abrah.am
@abraham <https://twitter.com/abraham> | github.com/abraham | blog.abrah.am