On 18/11/10 8:21 AM, Abraham Williams wrote:
It still works for me. My two suggestions is to make sure you are
issuing a POST request to oauth/access_token and check that
oauth_bridge_code is getting passed correctly.
Definitely a post, and the bridge code seems to be correct as well. I've tried a few variants in the way it is being sent as well to no avail.

You could use a tool like Charles Proxy to verify this information.
http://www.charlesproxy.com/
Might have to look into it.

Thanks for your help.

JB.