look for next_cursor_str [ie page/paging]. so in PHP this would be something
like

default is page "-1" [odd i know]

this will be a default built in soon by the twitter api

private method get_mentions($next_cursor_str = "-1") {

        $next_cursor_str  $obj->next_cursor_str;

        get_mentions($next_cursor_str);

... iterate.

Regards,

Edward Hotchkiss