Have you considered signing up to the DataSift Alpha program?  It can
also filter content and provide you just with the filtered content
that you curate rather than you needing to have access yourself to the
full datastream you just get what you need.  It's in Alpha at the
moment but you may just find that it's what you are looking for on
this occasion.