Thank u for reply....
I am very new to this application, So not understanding basic concepts
itself,
can you suggest me any document to read, and having following info
   * how any user can login just by his username and password,how he
will get authentication ???
   * how I can use this in my application, I mean design for login

 If anybody know answer and ready to share valuable time for sharing
knowledge, plz suggest me

regards,
Rai