Hey TjL,

Thanks for trying those steps out and for reset those keys for security.

Back to the question in hand.

In your original email [1] the trace from Twurl showed you were using the
consumer key:
    EK9yzQy6K8gqzAg0pCaQug

In the screenshot you published later the consumer key was different, which
leads me to believe you are checking the details of one application but
using another.

Twurl supports multiple consumer details and user tokens. To ensure you are
using the correct tokens and secrets you should check which of your accounts
is set as the default. To do this first type:
    twurl accounts

The terminal will display all of the accounts authorized for Twurl to use.
The one it is using to make requests is marked as the (default). What you
want to do here is check the consumer key marked as default is the same as
the one for your Read/Write application. If it isn't you can change the
default using the command:
    twurl set default screenname

If the screen_name has multiple consumer keys you can use the format:
    twurl set default screenname consumerkey

Give that a go and let us know how it goes. For more information on how to
use twurl take a look at the tutorial by running:
    twurl -T

Best,
@themattharris

1.