Sounds like you would be better off considering goToWebinar, you could charge
via paypal and only expose the URL to those who paid.

I would be interested, but within the next week or so I would hope to have
cracked it, so if you could do a webinar  very soon, you have an interested
person in your queue ;)

You could join me in a podcast interview to detail your book, plus any other
projects that your working on?

Good luck!
Rob

Sent from my iPhone