I can hardly believe it's true but I discovered a rather strange
issue....
Once you've added a twitter account to Tweetdeck, you're allowed to
tweet from that account via Tweetdeck. No surprises so far....
But.... when you change your password in Twitter, there's no account/
password check again in Tweetdeck. Which means that once you've
changed your password in Twitter, you don't exclude other
twitterclients from having acces to your Twitteraccount!!! I would
expect every time posting a tweet there should be a credentials
check....
So this seems not very logical to me, or is it just me thinking this
smells pretty much like a bug?
See my tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/Cazz/status/32802305644433408
Cheers,
Cazz