On Wednesday, February 2, 2011 1:29:08 PM UTC-5, Abraham Williams wrote:

> callback.php provides a good spot for saving access_tokens to a persistant
> storage.
>
> https://github.com/abraham/twitteroauth/blob/master/callback.php#L34
>
> Abraham
> -------------
> Abraham Williams | Hacker Advocate | abrah.am
> @abraham <https://twitter.com/abraham> | github.com/abraham |
> blog.abrah.am
> This email is: [ ] shareable [x] ask first [ ] private.
>

> On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 07:15, Archia <tomarc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Yes, this will be good. Are the user's oAuth token and oAuth token secret
>> retrieved from these lines in index.php?:
>>
>> /* Get user access tokens out of the session. */
>> $access_token = $_SESSION['access_token'];
>> $access_token['oauth_token'];
>> $access_token['oauth_token_secret'];
>>
>> Thanks for your reply.
>>
>>  --
>> Twitter developer documentation and resources: http://dev.twitter.com/doc
>> API updates via Twitter: http://twitter.com/twitterapi
>> Issues/Enhancements Tracker:
>> http://code.google.com/p/twitter-api/issues/list
>> Change your membership to this group:
>> http://groups.google.com/group/twitter-development-talk

Yes thanks, I found that. I added code to save the access tokens, but didn't
get it quite right. I know this because I see the Twitter account that I'm
connecting to has allowed my application access, but the tokens did not get
inserted in my database. To troubleshoot my insert code, I'd like to restart
the routine by revoking access to my application for this account at
Twitter. Will this just prompt the Allow or Deny dialog again, or will it
permanently revoke the access?