The reason my insert code was not inserting the client tokens in my database
after returning from Twitter and allowing access to my application was that
clearsessions.php was, of all things, clearing the session variables! I use
a session variable to identify my client when they log into my site, and
then use this to know which record in my database to insert the tokens in.
So, I disabled the call to session_destroy() in clearsessions.php. Are there
consequences to doing this that I need to know about, or is it OK?