Why are you sending users to clearsessions.php if you don't wan't the
session data cleared? clearsessions.php is essentially a reset to simulate
logging out of an application.

Abraham
Abraham Williams | Hacker Advocate | abrah.am
@abraham <https://twitter.com/abraham> | github.com/abraham | blog.abrah.am