Time is accurate, reauthenticated and it worked all afternoon, took a
break and I am back to the same error again. "Could not
Authenticate"... Very frustrating!

If anyone is familiar with Abrahams library and wouldn't mind takeing
a look I would gladly send the files over surely a second pair of eyes
can't hurt at this point.