Make sure you are actually save the access token in the db and using those
values for your requests. It sounds almost like they access token is being
pulled from a session which expires after a while.

Abraham
Abraham Williams | Hacker Advocate | abrah.am
@abraham <https://twitter.com/abraham> | github.com/abraham | blog.abrah.am