"won't sustain more than 15 users"
Why not? If you have 15 users, you can spread the API calls over them and the last time I checked, 15*350 gives you 5250 API calls.

Tom

On 2/12/11 7:24 PM, Jan Paricka wrote:
Cool.  I am weeks from launch and I am fucked.  Without whitelisting, my
app won't sustain more than 15 users.  Thank you twitter, thank you very
much.  Btw, I really hoped to launch at @geekn'rolla

Jan

On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 6:33 PM, mabujo <jaa...@gmail.com