Hi,

It'll be nice to mention that in the following page as well:
http://twitter.com/help/request_whitelisting

There are many pages which link to the form.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=safari&rls=en&q=linkto%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fhelp%2Frequest_whitelisting&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=

Best,
--
Yusuke Yamamoto
yus...@mac.com

this email is: [x] bloggable/tweetable [ ] private
follow me on : http://twitter.com/yusukeyamamoto
subscribe me at : http://samuraism.jp/