The app I am working on is assisting these users - also importing (and
semantically analyses) their contacts, replicate their follow structure, etc
etc  By importing these, I'm also building an index of the twitter
"experts"

It's the invisible part to the project that won't work. The
http://74.3.248.227/user/fu2ri/arbor/ mumbo jumbo.

Effectively, it's a supporting desktop app. I call it Sopy.
(name comes from social.py)

I'm hoping to launch on @geeknrolla if I'm accepted.....

Jan