On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 11:29:09 -0500, Brainewave Consulting <i...@brainewave.com> wrote:
On Feb 7, 2011, at 5:25 PM, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:

On Mon, 07 Feb 2011 15:25:59 +0100, Tom van der Woerdt  wrote:
I'd prefer London or some other West-European city.

I'm guessing it will be in SFO, given how closely the Twitter team
worked with the developers last year. They can't fly a few hundred
folks to NYC or London. The question is *where* in SFO - Fort Mason
wasn't particularly well suited for a "barcamp-style" conference with
breakout sessions, wifi, etc. The noise level / acoustics were
unacceptable.

True enough, but Twitter is a global application - the developer
conference should go global too!

Rio! Twitter's huge in Brasil, and Facebook is conspicuously absent there!

--
http://twitter.com/znmeb http://borasky-research.net

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." -- Paul Erdős