On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 09:41:34 -0800 (PST), Aaron Rankin <aran...@sproutsocial.com> wrote:
Our users are reporting many sporadic "Woah there" errors on the oauth/
authenticate page, where the error says the token info was already
used. We're forwarding our users to that page immediately after we get
the token info. Is this a problem with our oauth logic (we're using
Twitter Async / EpiTwitter) or is it an API issue?

Thanks,
Aaron

As a user, I've seen a fair number of those from some applications too. I just saw one from PeerIndex, in fact. I ended up having to revoke access and sign out of Twitter, then sign back in. I'm guessing this isn't on Twitter's end. Could this be some kind of clock mismatch between the application and Twitter?
--
http://twitter.com/znmeb http://borasky-research.net

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." -- Paul Erdős