I started receiving reports of "Woah there!" errors on Tuesday 4/19.

Error says "This page requires some information that was not provided.
Please return to the site that sent you to this page and try again …
it was probably an honest mistake."

Page URL is http://twitter.com/oauth/authorize?

Nothing on my end has changed.

Anyone else experiencing this?