Fairly sure this is on our end and it's a flavor of cache-sync issue. The
issue has been raised with engineering and we hope to have it fixed soon. A
page refresh on the "woah there" page seems to help for some people.

@episod <http://twitter.com/episod> - Taylor Singletary - Twitter Developer
Advocate