sorry but im new at this and i havnt seen any response please help me on how it
works thank you sheri

________________________________
From: Ken D. <k...@cimas.ch>
To: Twitter Development Talk <twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, March 7, 2011 12:23:42 PM
Subject: [twitter-dev] Re: Recurring Tweets

1537,

I'm not sure you're going to get an official response since the
twitter team will be wanting to prevent abuse.

Basically I was talking about two or more consecutive tweets with char-
for-char the same content. But I believe the guidelines referred to
above warn that near-identical tweets too, if repeated too soon or too
often, could be caught by an anti-spam algorithm. And even if some
perfect formula allowed such tweets to get through, they could be
viewed as spam.

More and more I see the same messages repeated after a few hours or
the next day. I'm free to unfollow or reply, but basically I think it
means I am spending too much time on Twitter...

Ken