(Howard, I don't mean to hijack your thread, but I'm guessing a lot of
people will have the "is my app okay?" question so I will keep mine here
rather than start a separate thread.)

I'm also curious if my app is okay. It's purpose is to let the user filter
their Twitter, Facebook, and RSS feeds. Think of Echofon's recently added
"mute" feature, but it gives a lot more control than that, and it also lets
you make tweets more prominent as well as hide them. It's a web app, and it
doesn't get any content (trends, who to follow, etc) or generate anything
outside of Twitter's API (aside from Facebook and RSS, of course, which are
kept separate).