No, actually, it was my fault: it wasn't a %26, but a %3D.

Oops! Base string is fine.

Tom

On 3/14/11 3:21 PM, Taylor Singletary wrote:
Wow, my blindness to signature base string foo this morning is humbling. Thanks Tom.

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 7:15 AM, Tom van der Woerdt <i...@tvdw.eu <mailto:i...@tvdw.eu>> wrote:

    After fixing the basic parts of your signature (please don't ever
    replace %26 with only a %, it screws up the encoding) and checking
    at http://quonos.nl/oauthTester/, I got :

    *Bad sorting!*
    All Base String parameters (query and POST parameters) must be
    sorted alphabetically.

    Tom