Hai lappynet,

I Used GET method to retrive the Request Token And I Avoided the OAuth
Callback, because it was registered when i registered my app.

Below is the method how i am  doing.

 ****** SignatureBase String is *****

GET&https%3A%2F%2Fapi.twitter.com
%2Foauth%2Frequest_token&oauth_consumer_key%3Dpppppppp
%26oauth_nonce%3DydBxFJKdzK%26oauth_signature_method%3DHMAC-SHA1%26oauth_timestamp%3D1300167727%26oauth_version%3D1.0

Signature Key U are appending "&" and it is correct.

i am adding the oauth header like below

OAuth realm="Twitter API", oauth_consumer_key=pppppppp,
oauth_nonce=ydBxFJKdzK, oauth_signature=89%2BSoLKBdE%2FeHN5PFRxNl3G7tNo%3D,
oauth_signature_method=HMAC-SHA1, oauth_timestamp=1300167727,
oauth_version=1.0

I think u might have some problem with generating the signature.

Try this,
//kamesh