I'm getting this same behaviour on http://ivebeen.to

If I wait about 30 seconds before trying to convert the request token
to an access token, it all works fine.

This happens on both my local machine and on the deployed website -
two distinct machines in different locations, timezones, etc.

Both machines use network updated time from time.windows.com and I've
manually triggered each of them to make sure their time is up to date.