Hey Alin,

The sentence you used confused me, sorry. Now I guess you were talking about
the "account/verify_credentials" endpoint :)

Question for you: what is your X-RateLimit-Limit header value (for both
account/verify_credentials and other endpoints you're using that require
authentication)?

Arnaud / @rno <http://twitter.com/rno>