Hi all,

My name is Jason Costa, and I joined Twitter last week to take on
the role of Developer Relations Manager. I'll be 100% focused on
ensuring the best possible developer experience for those looking
to build on the Twitter Platform.

Fostering the developer ecosystem is extremely important to
Twitter, and we're committed to seeing that ecosystem grow and
thrive. My role will be less involved with day to day support, and
more on ensuring a healthy developer community and improved
communication. I'll be working closely with Ryan, Taylor, Matt,
and Arnaud to make that a reality.

If you have feedback or questions, please feel free to send me an
email anytime: jasonco...@twitter.com, or you can find me on
Twitter as @jasoncosta. I'd love to hear from you.

We'll be holding a developer-focused event at the Twitter
headquarters in a few weeks, so keep an eye out for a registration
announcement here later this week.

Thanks,

--Jason