Welcome, Jason. Let me be the first, but certainly not the last to remind
you that many of us are not in the Bay area. Since airfares cost much less
with 30 days notice, please keep this in mind when announcing developer
events. For example, a flight from Boston to SFO costs half as much to fly a
month from now rather than 15 days in the future. That is significant.

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 1:20 PM, Jason Costa <jasonco...@twitter.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> My name is Jason Costa, and I joined Twitter last week to take on
> the role of Developer Relations Manager. I'll be 100% focused on
> ensuring the best possible developer experience for those looking
> to build on the Twitter Platform.
>
> Fostering the developer ecosystem is extremely important to
> Twitter, and we're committed to seeing that ecosystem grow and
> thrive. My role will be less involved with day to day support, and
> more on ensuring a healthy developer community and improved
> communication. I'll be working closely with Ryan, Taylor, Matt,
> and Arnaud to make that a reality.
>
> If you have feedback or questions, please feel free to send me an
> email anytime: jasonco...@twitter.com, or you can find me on
> Twitter as @jasoncosta. I'd love to hear from you.
>
> We'll be holding a developer-focused event at the Twitter
> headquarters in a few weeks, so keep an eye out for a registration
> announcement here later this week.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --Jason

> Issues/Enhancements Tracker: