Welcome Jason!

I'd love to get your help in extending my xAuth permission so our team
could finish and demo the app for Twitter API developer book. There
are many delays outside my area as contributing author. My xAuth has
expired for the time limit.

I'd love to invite you and your team to engage our book tour and
related developer and promotional events for the Twitter API book. The
book took 3 years to finish b/c we have been constantly rewriting the
chapters due to the constant changes and SDK upgrades. I am looking
forward to build a better relationship with Twitter.

After spending many months on the book I would be ready to teach
Twitter courses for web / mobile. I hope you would love to extend any
kind assistance to future Twitter instructor.

Bess