Hello everyone,

I need to display the location of someone's followers in a map, so he
can see the distribution by country of his followers.

I couldn't use the location, since it is just a text box where the
user can enter anything and it would be pretty complicated to
interpret that without some level of error. So my second idea was to
use the place info in the user's last tweet, but then I realized that
most tweets don't attach such info.

So now I'm at a loss. Do I invest time in interpreting the location
field, or are there better (easier or more accurate) ways to get such
info? It doesn't even need to be down to the city level, as long as I
can get a country, it's fine.

Thank you all in advance.

Best regards,
Marcelo