Hi Edward and Nassr,

Thanks for the replies :) I have seen plenty of services out there
where you enter your twitter profile and they display how many
followers are in each country, and I can't imagine how that would be a
big deal, since they gather that data from everything Twitter publicly
releases through their API.

However, parsing that location from the user.location field seems like
the hardest and most error-prone way to get that info. Is there really
no better way?