Hey There,

+1. This issue is affecting all of our products at the moment. I can't
find any notification anywhere about this being deprecated today.
Please restore this functionality. And allow us some time to migrate
w/ a date in mind. If it's no longer going to be supported, we need to
know sooner as we have clients waiting for an answer at the moment. We
would like to use intents, but we need a full page to send the user to
since we can't always open a popup window (ie from Flash.) and that
page doesn't look good in a full browser tab.

Thanks,
Omar