Hi
i am a newbie here so please... patience
I have a simple problem
i am using Twitter4j as a client library (just a detail as my problem
does not related to it)

twitter4j does its job, i can get a request token , i can get an
authorize url , i can even get a valid access token

all works fine and i get back an access token, and when i check my
twitter application setting, i get my application authorized
so far so good
BUT
when i click on the sign with twitter link again (the link pointing to
the authorize url), it repeat the same process
and redirect me to the twitter authorize page (redisplay the page
again) instead of redirecting
me to my site again as i previously authorized the application for
this account
WHAT IS HAPPENING?

in my situation , it keep representing the authorize screen to the
user every time he clicks the authURL link
this happen even if the application is listed in the user's connected
application
and every time it return the same access token, so this is recorder
and stored at twitter

SO WHAT IS WRONG?????

it seams that twitter cannot recognize that the client has benn
authorized before and represent the authorize screen again
it may be something related to how twitter stores and interact with
cookies
i cannot figure out what is happening, i used another account from
another browser and the problem persist

PLEASE HELP....

Thanks
Joe