Hey everyone,

Today we announced on the Twitter Blog (
http://blog.twitter.com/2011/05/all-decked-out.html ) that the TweetDeck
team has joined Twitter.

When Tweetie became part of the Twitter family the user growth was huge,
creating more opportunities for developers to build applications for the
growing audience. With TweetDeck now joining us we expect to see even more
opportunities become available to you and look forward to seeing what you
create.

TweetDeck is a powerful platform for brands, publishers and advanced Twitter
users, and we’re really excited that Iain and his team are joining us. We’re
looking forward to working with them as we invest and support the TweetDeck
that you all are familiar with.

Best
@themattharris