Hey Jason,

Just like the Tweet Button, the Follow Button is using twitter.com session.
You cannot specify an "interacting account". It will always be the user
logged in on twitter.com. Cf our User interaction flow for more details:
https://dev.twitter.com/pages/follow_button#user-interaction

Hope that helps,
Arnaud / @rno <http://twitter.com/rno>