Hey developers,

We have just announced a couple of new exciting features at the All Things D
conference, one of which is the ability to upload photos to twitter.com.

Uploading photos to Twitter is currently available on the twitter.com desktop
version, and its access is initially limited to a very small number of
users. In the next couple of weeks, as we progressively ramp up the number
of users who have access to the feature, we'll provide you with more details
about how you can use the "Tweet-with-photo" API.

For now, the only change you'll notice on the API side is a new "media"
entity in the status object. We encourage you to support rendering, and to
help you with that, we just revamped the Tweet Entities documentation page,
describing in detail how you can use this structured data:
http://dev.twitter.com/pages/tweet_entities

Note that we also updated our API Terms of Service [1] and our Display
Guidelines [2] to include this new feature.

As ever, if you have questions about the new media entity or our ToS
changes, let us know on the list or through @twitterapi.

[1] http://dev.twitter.com/pages/api_terms
[2] http://dev.twitter.com/pages/display_guidelines

Arnaud / @rno