Hey there,

The first public tweet with a twitter.com uploaded photo has just been
published. We just updated our JSON example on the Tweet entities
documentation page: https://dev.twitter.com/pages/tweet_entities#media

We're excited to see you guys support rendering of these photos. Let us know
how it goes!

Arnaud / @rno <http://twitter.com/rno>