Hey all,

From a 'pretty reliable source' I got some information about the new API endpoint, how it works, etc. You probably won't be able to use it yet but I feel like sharing this information anyway :-)

Endpoint: https://upload.twitter.com/1/statuses/update_with_media.json
Parameters:
    * media (the image, I guess),
    * status (the text which you will also want),
* probably all other ones which currently work with update.json (lat, lon, etc).

*The API will give you a Not Found error!* This is because this is still an unreleased API and only a very select of clients has access to it.

I currently don't have any information about how to upload several images (I guess you'd simply post another media item, but I don't know).

Tom

PS: I believe I just described an API which throws "Not Found" for all of you. Well done Tom, very convincing.